Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Daus tunang at Muar

It was Saturday 3rd December 2008.

My last brother in law is finally getting closer to get married. He shall be the last one in my wife's family to get hitched.

Which brings to another issue, my niece also wants to get married or at least to get engaged as well.

Unfortunately, the mother did not approve giving the reason that she has to complete her studies first before thinking of anything else.

My experience tells me that getting in love could be a good thing. Break up is the worst. If you have found some body that you love, get married. Enjoy life together. We welcome any boy or girl who wants to spends his or life with our daughters or sons.

But, once you got married, you have to assume responsibility. That is all that we as parents asked for.

No comments: